- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Local Matters collects the following data:
- Email Address
- IP Address
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Local Matters with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey, register to join or provide feedback on any of our social media accounts or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Local Matters collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email and contact you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Local Matters securely stores your data at on our secure ‘WordPress’ and ‘WooCommerce’ site. Local Matters relies on the security provided by ‘WordPress’ and ‘WooCommerce’ as well as employing strict security practices, to protect your data.
Local Matters will keep your order information and site visit logs for as long as is required for Security, Audit and Legal Purposes. If we no longer need your data we will delete it, if you wish at any time to request we delete your data please email [email protected]
Local Matters would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Local Matters from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email [email protected].
What are your data protection rights?
Local Matters would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Local Matters for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Local Matters correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Local Matters to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Local Matters erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Local Matters restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Local Matters processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Local Matters transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Or write to us: Kemp House 152-160 City Road, London, England, EC1V 2NX
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- To enable functionality of WordPress Plugins
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Local Matters uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Auditing – Local Matters uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Or write to us at: Kemp House 152-160 City Road, London, England, EC1V 2NX